Love from Grandpa

Friday, October 19, 2007

A friendly place

Hello

I've changed countries again. Do you remember where I spent a lot of time last year? Yes, Cambodia?

I flew from Bangkok, in Thailand, to Phnom Penh, in Cambodia.

Look how friendly the people are here. My friend met me at the airport and we went into town in one of these. It's called a tuk-tuk. It's a kind of taxi that is pulled by a motorbike. I took my camera out and took some photos. When we passed these people all waved. Can you count how many people there are in this tuk-tuk? I don't know the answer because maybe you can't see them all.

Now I am staying in a town called Kompong Chhnang. I stayed here last year. I am going to learn to speak the Cambodian language so that I can talk to all these friendly people.

love from Granddad

Labels: , , ,


 
Site Meter