Love from Grandpa

Saturday, June 10, 2006

More visitors

One night my friend Vana was visiting. One of these insects appeared in the room. Now where did that come from, I wondered. Soon there was another one. By time Vana noticed them too, there were hundreds.

He said they come in any crack to find the light. There was a gap under my door so we blocked it with a mat. Vana said we need to catch them otherwise they would be in bed with me later.

When he was a kid they used to catch them and put them in a bowl of water. Then they would fry them and he would take them to school for lunch the next day. I didn't want to eat them but I didn't want them to share my bed. So we caught them and put them in a bowl of water as you can see in the photo.

love from your Grandpa in Cambodia


 
Site Meter