Love from Grandpa

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Snake man

I went to Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia, for eight days recently. One day I was walking through the streets of Kuala Lumpur and saw a crowd. I stopped to see what they were looking at. This man was there. He had a cobra rising up right in front of him. A cobra is a deadly snake. If it bites you, you could die. Many people would be very frightened of a cobra. I don't think I'd like to get too close to one. But the man was closer than me. If it was going to bight someone it would bite him first. So I got my camera out and took some photos. He had some other snakes too and showed them after he put the cobra away. He was talking about the snakes but I couldn't understand him because he was speaking in a language I don't know.

Love from your Grandpa John

Labels: , , ,


 
Site Meter